12.09.2007

Why the use of Skin Cleansers ?

Is the use of skin cleansers an other form of commercial or is it really essential to people 's hygiene?
<< ...
-> Penetration of skin folds and follicles orifices by pure water is inefficient.

Bacteria and most types of dirt are not water soluble, and therefore, require large ammounts of water for removal from the skin

Part of the dirt and grime is redeposited on the skin if only a limited quantity of water is used. The final result is a mere redistribution of dirt, and not its removal.

To counteract these failings, surfactants are used to facilitate wetting of skin and prevent redeposition of dirt particles by emulsifying, solubilizing, and dispersing them. >>

Numerous surfactants, like the ones we saw in the chapter I wrote before : The surfactants : Defifintion[http://cosmetic-formulation-leeloutte.blogspot.com/2007/02/surfactants-definition.html] , have been developped in recent years and are contained in skin cleansers as shower gels.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Loubna Aabid said...

Hi "CresceNet" ! :-) Thanks a lot for your nice comment and for visiting my blog ^_^. I gave a quick look at your site..is it portuguese? i can recognize some spanish words but it's not spanish..right?? lol Anyway I will check it out again and I wish to see you here more often ;-) My email adress if you want to share information or anything, don't hesitate! : leeloutte@gmail.com Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, spectacular post enjoyed a lot,I think we could became blog palls lol!
Apart all Jokes I´m Alex, like you, I write all over the web, altought my web page conten is very different from your.....
I write poker blogs about free money to play poker........
Enjoyed a lot reading this!

Loubna Aabid said...

Thanks Alex. I am glad you enjoyed it. Don't hesitate to leave your blog adress here and i can add it to my main page so that more people can visit it. see ya

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I hope you do not mind but I decided to submit your site:
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=9005087259917339508&postID=4674796996138724931 to my online
directory. I used, "Blogger: What is Cosmetic Formulation About ?" as
your blog title.

I hope this is fine with you. However, if you'd like me to change the title or perhaps remove it entirely, e-mail me at kathleenbaum@gmail.com. Thanks.